Bubblegum/ Candyfloss

Here is our collection of Bubble-gum products and Candy floss for those with a sweet tooth.

We have products from both the UK and USA.

Bubble gum is a type of chewing gum, designed to be inflated out of the mouth as a bubble.

Candyfloss is a large pink or white mass of sugar threads that is eaten from a stick or Tub. Also known as cotton candy.